|Home||» Products||» Garage Equipments||» Wheel Aligners|
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Wheel Aligners LV are widely used in the market and are extremely effective in their application area because of dimensional accuracy. following are the features of computerized wheel aligner.
Using the unique program for 2-post lifts (patented by MULLER BEM) allows full wheel alignment as well as:
- Occupying a minimal footprint in the tyre bay,
- Using an existing workstation not dedicated solely to wheel alignment,
- Full access to all vehicle components (during the adjustment phase),
- Usaving time: the wheel alignment unit moves to the vehicle,
- Better management of the flow of vehicles in the workshop.
User-friendly and easy to use
With the new user interface which is simpler and more user-friendly, onscreen animations help the operator when positioning or adjusting the vehicle. Combining ergonomics and aesthetics, these animations guarantee better measurement. Moreover, an informative graphical printout displays the faults observed on the vehicle to clearly justify work carried out.
The 8 sensors of the 4 bidirectional cameras (patented by MULLER BEM) guarantee more accurate measurement. Moreover, the 8668 and 8678 models which have radio connectivity, are equipped with the new optoelectrical system (patented by MULLER BEM) to measure steering lock divergence at 20° and maximum steering lock without an electronic turntable.
The possibility of carrying out a simultaneous 4 wheel alignment saves time when measuring rim warp.
All our models are equipped with high-tech CDD measuring heads.
Each head carries out 2 measurements by means of an integrated bidirectional camera equivalent to an 8 sensor system on the horizontal plane (patented by MULLER BEM). The wheel alignment arms of our units offer other high performance features:
- Keyboard allowing all operations to be carried out remotely
- Electronic display to view readings
- Bidirectional camera
- Battery life 10 hours (radio version)
- Reinforced arm structure